Choosing the right facility for cocaine addiction treatment is one of the most important decisions a person makes in their lifetime. The right location can help you overcome your desire to use while providing the tools and resources you need to rebuild your life. A Texas cocaine rehab may be readily available. Before choosing a location for cocaine addiction treatment, consider a few key aspects that make some locations stand out over others.
Recognize the Need for Cocaine Addiction Treatment Now
One of the first things to look for in a cocaine addiction treatment program is availability. Cocaine addiction is intense and difficult to break. Yet, it is also highly dangerous. Making the decision to get help is a big one, and once you make it, you want to know treatment is available to you immediately. Ensure the location you choose has ample space and time to dedicate to helping you through your addiction. Treatment is available without having to wait for it.
Know What to Look for in Cocaine Addiction Treatment
Most people with cocaine addiction recognize they need help but may be unsure what type or level of treatment is best for their needs. Most often, treatment for this type of addiction should include:
- Cocaine detox – A process that allows your body to entirely remove the substance while being in a controlled, safe environment.
- Residential treatment – Residential treatment is short or long-term care at the location, which allows for total immersion into therapy and treatment.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – This type of outpatient treatment requires numerous visits to the treatment center each week, usually for several hours each time.
- Partial hospitalization program – A PHP is much like intensive outpatient treatment, but also with treatment for mental health disorders.
- Outpatient treatment – This type of program allows a person to live at home while receiving care, but the frequency depends on their needs at that time. Outpatient is beneficial after other treatment for most with cocaine addiction.
You don’t need to know what type of treatment is best right now. That can be done during an evaluation and assessment of your needs. The initial goal is to make sure the location you choose for treatment offers most of these types of service.
Seek Out Comprehensive Cocaine Addiction Treatment
Treatment for cocaine requires multiple therapies and methods. Most often, a person works closely with a master clinician or therapist in individual therapy. Group therapy is also another component of this treatment because it allows for bonding and opening up more freely.
In addition, look for a treatment center offering a wide range of talk therapies. Each one of these methods offers an opportunity for healing, learning, and avoiding relapse. Those right for you depend on factors such as your ability to embrace treatment and underlying conditions. Some examples of therapy you want to see in the provider include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- EMDR therapy programs
- Somatic experiencing program
- Motivational interviewing program
- Trauma therapy programs
- Dialectical behavioral therapy program
Find out from the location what type of therapies they offer. That may include not just talk therapy but also holistic therapies. These are treatments that help to heal the mind, body, and soul at the same time. A good range of therapy like this enables the drug addiction treatment program to help you heal fully. This includes rebuilding your mental and physical health.
Don’t Wait to Get Help for Your Needs
If you are using cocaine, reach out to a treatment center today. Do not put off getting cocaine addiction treatment. Instead, take the time to call a treatment center, inquire about their therapy and treatment options, and then schedule an assessment. Find out what the program can do to help you stop using for good.